the forefather of modern day nba swag
the answer mane. culturally the most important nba figure of our time. the tattoos, the cornrows, the attitude, the one man army streetball scorer mentality, hes the father of all that. u see a bit of AI in almost every player today.
- crossed antonio daniels twice and made him fall twice on the same play in what was my first time seeing a game in HD
- threw chair at someone in a bowling alley (fuck em who care)
- stepped over tyronn lue in the finals, shattering any manhood lue had left, as well as the manhood of all lightskin niggas. thats why they act womanly til this day
- crossing jordan over in a moment that birthed nba swag
- the practice speech man fuck practice who cares lol
“beginning to see allen iverson as a jesus type figure who was crucified for a new generation of pro athletes” - basednigel